Kate Klunk is the current VA Representative. Her site can be found here:
A multitude of information can be found regarding Veteran Benefits. Use the button below to go to the main site.
The main point of contact for health services would be the Lebanon VA Hostpital. More information can be fouind here:
Membership requirements are different for each entity.
- Post members require either current enlistment papers or discharge papers (DD214) or compatible discharge papers.
- Son's members require a DD214 document to show eligibility through either a father, step-father, or grandfather.
- Auxiliary membership requires either a current military enlistment or discharge (DD214) of a spouse, father, or grandfather of applying member.
- Social member ship requires approval from the Board of Directors for the American Legion Home Association. No military documentation is required.
- Riders membership requires a current membership in one of the above memberships listed.
Calvin Blimline is the current American Legion Post 14 Adjutant. He will be able to answer all membership related questions. Simply call the Legion @ 717-632-3343 and ask for Calvin.
Yes we do! Please be sure to check out our Facebook page for all upcoming specials and events.